Monday, November 16, 2009

10 thing that make me laugh

When I was trying to come up with a new name from this blog, I made a list. It was a long list. A list which needed to describe me, and the blog. Some worked, some didn't. In the end, I laugh at others was the perfect name.

I think it goes without saying, that I have no problem laughing at other people. I laugh at:

1. What people say. Some people are just idiots. And they say stupid things. I have no issue with them on a personal basis. But I will laugh at them when they say something stupid.

2. What people wear. Who comes up with fashion? Leg warmers? Parachute pants? Skinny Jeans? Mom Jeans? Jeans hanging off your ass? It is just dumb. I will laugh at you if I see you wearing any of the above, or a stupid ass T-Shirt that says "I love boys who glitter".

3. Songs. Not everyone can have good taste when it comes to music. IE: People actually bought Paris Hilton's CD. Enough said! And why would my hetrosexual male boss actually download Abba's Greatest Hits?

4. Falling down. If I see someone trip or fall, I can't help but laugh. I don;t care if you are in a mall, on the street, or going down the stairs. If you fall, and I see you, I'm going to laugh. I might ask you if you are ok, but you're going to have to give me a minute to catch my breath.

5. Crying in a movie. It's a fucking movie. It's not real life. Sure, i got choked up when the Diamondbacks beat the Yankees in whe World Series, but that wasn't a movie. That was real life! So suck it Yankee fans!

6. Drunk People. See #4 above. Drunk people are the best. I love watching people get drunk. See #1. Who knows what is going to come out of their mouth. As long as it isn't puke, I'm ok with it. Unless it is in the street and not my house, then I will laugh my ass off.

7. Mulletts. It wasn't a good look in the 80's, so why do so many lesbians think it is now?

8. Road Rage. I love it when I see a guy flying in and out of each lane, and getting So Pissed when people don't move out of his way. I can't help it, it makes me laugh. And because I like to antagonize people, I usually slow do my best to block all those holes they thought they were going to squeeze through. I'm sick.

9. Freaks. What kind of messed up childhood did you have to have that made you think that a 1" hole in your ear is a good look? They argue that they don't want to be like everyone else. This I don't get, because they end up looking like their little group. I can't help but laugh at them.

10. Rednecks. My favorite. I can look at just about anything a redneck says, wears, does, builds, or destroys. It will make me laugh every time. Go ahead, type in "redneck" at YouTube.com. See what comes up. Hours of good ol' boy entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment