Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My kids are awesome

Ever day, I step closer to 40. Yet I still feel like a kid. I like to play video games, I still wear t-shirts to work, and I like to play with cars. The t-shirts may have beer logos on them, and the cars are bigger and more expensive than the Hot Wheels versions. No matter how much olders I get, I don’t think I will ever really grow up.

With that said, I have been realizing lately that I have done some amazing things with my life. I have been able to travel all across this great country. Over the past 5 years, I have been very fortunate to see some of the greatest cities of the world. I have met some amazing people, seen some amazing things, and still had the time to raise some amazing kids.

I have 3 kids. Most parents will say that their kids are amazing. But mine really are! And no matter what I have done in life, or will do for the rest of it, my kids will always be my biggest accomplishment.

I realize I might sound a little hypocritical for writing about my kids. But your wrong. I hate reading posts about other peoples kids, not mine. I like my kids. My kids are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment