Sunday, November 22, 2009

Black Friday Sucks

Everything is on sale. Come Wednesday, everything will be even more on sale. Even sales stuff will be on sale the minute after Thanksgiving dinner is over.

I am so sick of the term "Black Friday". Black Friday adds, Black Friday Commercials, Black Friday specials, Black Friday Deals, and Black Friday Hours. It's Black Stupid!

Look, here is a commercial right now Black Friday sales event at Sears on all Kenmore Applaiances. You know what, I have been waiting around all year to buy a new washing machine the day after Thanksgiving.

I'm starting it right now, "Green Wednesday". What is Green Wednesday? I'll tell you. Green Wednesday is the day that I will go out, start and finish all my Christmas shopping. Then I can stay home and avoid "Black Friday".

No comments:

Post a Comment