Thursday, November 5, 2009

Quitters suck

I’m a Bloggin MoFo. 5 days into this torture test, and I'm surviving. Part of this experiment has been thereputic, and part of it has been educational. Throw in a little humor, and dare I say, I’m having a good time.

But what is wrong with everyone else? People are dropping out like pregnant teenage girls. After one week, the've given up. It’s that not that hard is it? This isn’t a diet people, this is real life.

What I find most offensive is the lack of humor from the blogs listed under "humor". There are just to many damn people attempting to be funny that need to stop. Seriously, give it up.

It’s kind of like watching a movie that was labeled as a comedy, and the funniest parts were in the previews. Just because you say it is funny, doesn’t make it funny.

So those people can quit. I don't care. But come on people, stick with it. If I can do it, it can't be too difficult. There is even a time line to get the blog post completed, and I'm doing it. Me, the constant late guy. I am on time.

You know what, it might be better if another group drops out as well. I'll tell you about them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment