Thursday, November 19, 2009

Joined my first group

I have been searching for blogs to read. It's been a struggle to say the least. So I went searching for any that I might find remotely interesting. Instead, I found a group.

I joined a group about Germany. It's a group of blogs for people who are German, live in Germany, speak German, used to live in Germany, or people who love Germany. And that's me!

I'm proud to be of German heritage. So proud that I've been learning to speak the language. I hope that by the time I make it back to Berlin next year, I will be able to communicate with the locals. And I hope that I can speak it fluently by 2011, when I head back to Oktoberfest in Munich.

In the mean time, if you know of any blogs, or groups that I might enjoy, please let me know. Honestly, I am growing bored of the average blog. I need something to read that is more than frivolous dribble.

Danke'

No comments:

Post a Comment