Monday, November 2, 2009

NaBloPoMo

NaBloPoMo - On time is overrated
I don't care that I'm late. Never have. That's just the kind of guy I am. I like to live my life as it comes. I don't like being forced or required to be somewhere at some certain time.

Now don't get me wrong. When the time calls for it, I make sure I'm there on time. For example, I hate to be late for a movie, I never miss the first pitch, an I'm usually on time meetings clients. You know, traffic.

Does the party really start at 8:00, or when I get there. In my opinion, it doesn't start until someone throws up. So did I really need to get there right at 8? Did anyone notice that I was 5 minutes early, or 5 minutes late? No. It didn't matter at all. But everyone remembers when someone throws up.

But I'm a man willing to evolve. This blog is proof of that. Therefore, in an attempt to change my ways, I've signed up for NaBloPoMo. No, it's not some new focus group for the "time challenged" (because I wouldn't show up on time anyway). NaBloPoMo is National Blog Posting Month.

I have agreed to write 30 blog posts over the next 30 days. Yes, I am forcing myself to write a new blog post every day for the entire month of November. What is wrong with me? Over the next 30 days, we both might find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment