Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm an asshole

I have been quoted as saying, “I’m the biggest asshole I’ve ever met”. This is a true statement. I might even say, it's a mission statement. I’m not afraid to say what I think. And I’m not afraid to start conflict. In fact, I almost enjoy it.

When I started this blog, I promised myself that I wouldn’t hold back. I didn’t want this blog to suffer because someone might get their feelings hurt. Screw them, this is my blog, and I’ll say whatever the hell I want to.

You want to hear something? I think my one of my wife’s best friends is a bitch! Yes, I just said it. She is a complete, bi-polar, passive aggressive, selfish bitch. God, it feels so good to say it. I have always thought she was. But she is Babe’s friend, so I tried to tolerate her to the best of my ability. But I have had enough.

As much as I would love to call her and tell her to fuck off, I decided to remove her from my Facebook friend list. I know, aren’t I a bad ass. But honestly, I'm done with the drama. I hate it. I am over the fakeness, and the constant updates proclaiming she is the best wife in the world. It’s total Bullshit!

This woman really needs some psychological help. Constantly in need of attention, and always looking for something that she will never find. Honestly, I don’t want to deal with it anymore. And to be frank, I don’t want to deal with it from anyone.

So I just made my inner circle a little smaller. I’m sure I upset a few people.

But do you think I really care?

No comments:

Post a Comment