Friday, November 6, 2009

I don't give a shit about your cat!

I want you to try something. See this link right here (NaBloPoMo), click on it.
It’s going to take you to a list of all the blogs that signed up for this social networking expiriment, National Blog Posting Month.

Then go through a sampling of the blogs. You can avoid any of the ones listed under the "Humor" section, because they just aren't humerous whatsoever.

You're welcome.

So after you have clicked on 8 to 10 of them, tell me what you think.

I'll tell you what I think, how many blogs do we need about your kids?

Come on, really? Does every woman in America have a blog about their kids? I'm begining to thing they do. And you know what, I don't care. Really, I couldn't care less about what your kid was for Halloween, or the funniest thing he or she said today. I just don't. And I wonder why so many other women do. It just baffles me.

Second thought, I don't give a shit about your cat! Cat's are stupid. Cats are for the old lady who lives down the street who yells at you every time your ball goes in her yard. And what I understand even less is why anyone would read something at trivial as stories about a fucking cat.

Third, some people are really tellented. Yes, there are some people out there who just get it. They know what to talk about, and how to write about it. Yes, some of them still talk about their family, including their kids. But damn, I wish I could write as well as they do. Do yourself a favor and check out a few of these blogs.


The BHJ
April's Reign
Poop and Boogies
Wipe, Sniff, Toss
Jen Reads the Bible
The Bloggess

2 comments:

  1. If you had three kids to watch and a fucking cat....What would you write about? Haha I sympathize little kids have colds and get everyone sick. But under the theory "Blog what one may" we must all blog what we may.

    P.S. Cats are bitches :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have threee kids, but they are not my topic of choice. Kids are kids, and blogs are blogs. There is a line drawn in thae sand, and I stand on the other side.

    ReplyDelete