Sunday, November 15, 2009

A list of lists

I was thinking about writing out a blog post about a top 10 list. But I can't decide which list. So I have come up with a list, or lists. Here is what I've come up with. Some are better than others.

1. 10 things that piss me off.
2. 10 favorite movies.
3. 10 people who need to be rounded up, and shipped to live on the International Space Station. (aka, people who need to be rounded up and shot)
4. 10 things I want to do.
5. My 10 happy places.
6. 10 cars I want in my garage.
7. 10 jobs I wish I had.
8. 10 things I would buy if I won $10 Million Dollars.
9. 10 things that I think are cool.
10. 10 things I would love to say if I could. So instead I'll say them on here.

Ok, there they are. That should keep me busy for 10 days.

1 comment:

  1. 1. It could end up being thinking up 10 things for every entry in lists of 10
    2. The Ten Commandments
    3. The ten last people who talked in the cinema.
    4. (i) give millions in small loans to female business people in the third world (ii)scuba dive on the Great Barrier Reef (iii) kiss and cuddle a willing Scarlett Johanssen (iv) be forgiven for kissing SJ by my wife (v)write more nostalgia (vi)visit old friends (vii) think of three more things.
    5. (i) Bali (ii) Nepal (iii) Haifa (iv) Canadian Rockies (v) Rottnest Island (vi) Bunaken Island (vii) Gili Meno (viii)Nelson, New Zealand (ix)Perth, Western Australia (x) Italy (xi) Lake District England (a favourite place is an extra place)
    6. The 10 cars of my own family and dearest friends and relatives
    7. Singer/songwriter; scriptwriter; part-time travelling surgeon, mathematician who could add up to 10.
    8. Two donkeys, two cats, two dogs, two horses, two sea otters.
    9. Humility, selflessness, babies, animals, women speaking with an Irish accent, rain on an iron roof, surfing an uncrowded perfect wave, admiring offspring, justice, the human family.
    10. "I love you"to 10 people.

    ReplyDelete