Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I love to antagonize people

I don’t know how they come to me so fast, but they do. I’m just gifted that way. A kind of stinger guru.

I was looking through the bloglist on BloMoFo, trying to find a blog with something interesting, or dare I say funny to say. I must have gone through 15 or so thus far, and my breasts are starting to feel tender.

My monitor if full of flowers, and pink, and babies. Why is it that the majority of blogs are written by women? (Idea)

I know how to push my wifes buttons. After 15 years, it has become a sick form of entertainment for me. Like when I tell her that O.J. was innocent, and Beyonce is so sexy. It’s like that code work to make one of the $5000 guard dogs attack.

Me: “Why is it that all the blogs are written by women? All the best writers in history have been men”. (I’m trying to hold back the laughter as I say it.)

Babe: “Oh my God, I can’t believe you said that”. “That is so not true”.

Because I am a professional at this, I had my escape planned out before I pulled the trigger. I dropped this gem as I was walking out of the room, because I knew it would drive her crazy, and she would immediately go on the defensive.

The reason I walked out of the room was to laugh, and drive Babe crazy. I knew she would react the way she did. If I hadn‘t made my escape, I would have been caught. I would have start laughing immediately thus completely messed up the entire thing.

I could still hear her talking until I was out of viewing distance. That is when I could start laughing, which I did. I love to antagonize people. It’s so much fun.

Go ahead, give it a try sometime. I bet you will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment