Monday, November 30, 2009

30 post in 30 days

I did it. I wrote 30 blog posts in 30 days. I know, I'm cool.

I started this blog with an agenda. After a few failed attempts, I wanted a place where I could write whatever the hell I wanted, and I did. I also wrote about things I never thought I would. I talked about myself. That was never the plan. However, doing it helped me learn a little more about myself.

I like to get a rise out of people, and I will keep doing it. Still, no matter how hard I try to be the "bad" guy, I still make the "good" decisions. As usual, my wife was right.

Writing has become fun again. With this blog, I finally found that creative outlet I've been searching for. Doing it makes my brain feel good.

I hope enjoyed reading I Laugh at Others this past month as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Those of you that did, I say Thank You.

Those of you that didn't, can go to hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment