Friday, November 27, 2009

Why can't people drive?

I hate Black Friday. As much as I hated doing it, I did have to venture out today and fight with all the idiots driving to all the stores. I swear, it's like "black out Friday" for half the people behind the wheel.

The thing I don't understand is this; if the stores open at Midnight, or 5 a.m. why are all those people they still on the road at 2:00 p.m.? Don't they need sleep? I think so. It doesn't take alcohol or drugs for you to back into a car in the parking lot. I'm no young kid out partying all night anymore. But I will tell you this, after staying up all night and driving home at 5 am, I was damn tired. And I wasn't out fighting with old ladies over a discounted toy!

There needs to be some sort of age limit on staying out all night after consuming Turkey. You know, the tryptophan. It's like a drug. And mixing it with all night shopping and then getting behind the wheel, that is a bad holiday cocktail!

I plan on getting up early tomorrow to do my shopping. I figure everyone else will be home in bed nursing a Turkey hangover. I should have my run of the stores, free to roam the stores without some woman fighting me for a video game.

No comments:

Post a Comment