Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Things go from bad, to better

I'm not going to sugar coat it, this year has sucked. I feel like I have spent the last 10 months fighting. Fighting with friends, clients, work, mortgage people, car companies, shop owners, vendors, the state, you name it. But this week, things have changed. I think I can see that light at the end of a long and winding tunnel.

Life is hard. But I don't complain about it. I worry about it. But I don't mope around and complain to everyone about all the shit I have to deal with. I don't whine about how busy I am. I just do it. That's how life is.

I love my family. There is nothing in the world that I love more than them. And no matter what happens with all those people that I have been fighting with, they will still be there to love and support me no matter what.

I have a great life, and it's getting better every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment