Friday, November 20, 2009

I have to participate in a wedding

Tomorrow, my cousin is getting married. Honestly, I'm not that happy about it. I love my cousin, but the future spouse, not a fan. So why in the hell do I have to be part of it?

I've never been a fan of the future spouse (FS). I think I have actually met FS 3 times during these past 13 years. It's been an odd relationship. Over the years, there have been stories of infidelity, lying, avoidance, and mooching by the FS.

Because everyone loves my cousin, they want "cousin" to be happy. Honestly, I think cousin is settling because it is getting late, and there has been so much invested in the relationship.

Then I get the news. I get to be part of the wedding. That's right, Babe agreed to be part of the ceremony.

I'm not happy about it. I can't help but try to come up with something that will subtly show my disapproval without anyone really knowing. But I can't. Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of ideas. But something subtle isn't my style.

So who knows what will happen. I don't know what I'm going to do, if anything at all. All I am thinking about now, is that I have to wear a fucking tie!

I'm telling you right now, there better be a bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment